Date: 26 September 2019
Price: 80 EUR/person
How to register: Please select the gala dinner in the registration form
Letensky chateau (Letenský zámeček) is located in the heart of beautiful Letná Park. Letná is easily reachable from the centre of Prague and provides unrivalled panoramic views of the historical city skyline.
The restaurant has been serving traditional Czech cuisine for over 150 years. It offers time-honoured recipes coupled with the latest trends in gastronomy. The meals are always prepared using fresh local ingredients and adhere to the principles of quality, simplicity, and exquisite flavour.
The participation in the gala dinner is at extra charge: 80 EUR.The fee covers:
- 3-course delicious dinner
- Unlimited 3-hour consumption of drinks (beer Pilsner Urquell, white and red wine, soft drinks, coffee, tea)
- Transport to and from the Letensky chateau
Venue: Institute of Molecular Genetics of the CAS
Date: 25 September 2019
Price: free for all registered participants
If you are interested in exploring the beauty of Prague and of the other famous Czech towns, including UNESCO heritage sites, you may wish to book a tour at:
- Premiant City Tours - www.premiant.cz
- Prague City Tourism - www.prague.eu
- Pražská paroplavební společnost (Prauge Steamboat Company) - www.praguesteamboats.com
Please note that all tours are organized solely by the mentioned companies and the ISK2019 organizer does not take any responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from participation in the tour.